I hope this finds you well, and that your practices continue to glow like soft embers in the shortening days and stretching nights.
That’s about as inspiring as I can get with this post, as honestly, I’m not relishing the task of explaining my festive timetable….
I’ve been putting this off as over the last year my class schedule has become the busiest it’s ever been! Long gone are times where I taught once a week on Wednesday nights… Prepare yourself for the hideous details.
|Keeping this simple: I’ll be mostly teaching up to the 23rd, and then some of my classes are off for a week or two. The complicated (or truthful) verson is as follows: |
– Monday Morning Crathes Class: Cancelled on the 26th, resumes on Jan 2nd
– Wednesday Evening Crathes Class: Cancelled on 28th, resumes 4th January
– Monday Evening Zoom Class: Cancelled on the 26th, resumes on Jan 2nd
Love Yoga Yogis
– Tuesday Evening Mysore Class at Love Yoga: Cancelled on 20th + 27th, resumes on Jan 3rd
– Wednesday Lunchtime Vinyasa Class at Nuffield: Unaffected by Christmas – runs as usual
– Thursday Morning Power Class at Nuffield: Unaffected by Christmas – BUT STARTS 5 MINS LATER ON 29th (08:05-09:05)
– Friday Morning Ashtanga Class at Nuffield: Cancelled 23rd, resumes 30th BUT STARTS 5 MINS LATER (08:05-09:05)
– Sunday Morning Power Class at Nuffield: Cancelled 25th + 1st Jan, resumes 8th Jan
– Thursday Evening Peterculter Class: Cancelled 22nd + 29th, resumes 5th January
– Friday Evening Hatha Class at ASV: Cancelled 23rd + 30th, resumes 6th Jan
– Friday Evening Power Class at ASV: Cancelled 23rd + 30th, resumes 6th Jan
– Sunday Morning Ashtanga Class at ASV: Cancelled 25th + 1st Jan, resumes 8th Jan
As you can see, it’s pretty complex as I’m not taking straight time off, which is further convoluted by different venues having different festive opening times etc. If you are at all confused just ask. I’ll also be updating the booking system so if you get cancellation emails for days affected, you’ll know why.
I’m sure I shall see many of you over the coming weeks, but if not, I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas full of peace and joy.