|A quick message to you all: from October 9-16th Charlie and I shall be heading to Zagreb, Croatia to practise and learn from the highly esteemed yoga couple David Robson and Jelena Vesic|
Having followed these two yogis online for years, it will be a surreal experience to meet them in the flesh, let alone work intensively with them for 7 days.
|Because of this, all my classes are cancelled Oct 9-16th. They will return on Monday 17th. However, some of my gym classes have cover, as follows:|
– 9th Ashtanga Yoga, ASV – Ali Wiseman
– 9th Power Yoga, Nuffield – Ali Wiseman
– 12th Vinyasa Yoga, Nuffield – Ali Wiseman
– 14th Hatha Yoga, ASV – Ali Wiseman
– 14th Power Yoga, ASV – Ali Wiseman
– 16th Power Yoga, Nuffield – A pilates substitute class from Sharon
There are some classes that may not be covered as I couldn’t find anyone directly. These include:
– 13th Power Yoga, Nuffield
– 14th Ashtanga Yoga, Nuffield
– 16th Ashtanga Yoga, ASV
Keep an eye out as ASV/Nuffield may find their own teachers for these classes. Remember, just because I’ll be away doesn’t mean you can’t practise! To put it into perspective, the last time I worked with my teacher Bharath was 2018 and the last time I worked with my other teacher Sarah was early Summer this year…
If I am doing my job well, you are becoming self-sufficient yogis! Five minutes a day is a wonderful thing. Plant a seed and water it daily; over the weeks, months and years it eventually grows into a towering tree.
I’ll see some of you at classes this week and push you very hard so you’ll be glad to see the back of me 😉